We are delighted to announce Audit Management 360, an enhanced version of the existing Safefood 360 Audit Management Solution.
The solution is relevant to food manufacturers and distributors of all sizes and will help them to simplify their audit processes and securely report findings.
For the first time, the solution will enable native offline functionality, allowing users to complete audits anywhere, and upload the results later, using our new mobile app.
Fully compliant with all retailer and technical standards like BRCGS, SQF and FSSC 22000, the app delivers a new and enhanced User Experience which delivers a simpler interface and streamlined workflows for mobile devices.
Until now, the Safefood 360 platform has always been browser agnostic, however, this new development is designed to address some of the expanding needs that our customers have articulated and provides a simpler, more user-friendly experience.
What is Audit Management 360?
Audit Management is a new solution designed for stakeholders across the supply chain at all levels who are involved in the audit process.
At its core, the solution is designed to assist Quality, Compliance and Technical Managers that the full FSMS already caters for, but will provide them the option of priming management to transition to a full digital solution at a lower entry cost point and with minimal demand on resources.
Transition to a full digital solution at a lower entry cost point with minimal demand on resources.
Audit Management 360 brings together the existing Auditing, Corrective Action and Management Review programs and workflows, supported by Safefood 360’s backbone functionality of master data management, document management, the reporting centre, and alert management.
In addition, Audit Management 360 is the first Safefood 360 solution to have its workflows available on the new Safefood 360 mobile app which gives users the option to conduct internal audits online or offline using their devices.
Conduct internal audits online or offline
We have developed the solution in response from our user base to evolving mark need to utilize hybrid working while maintaining compliance and oversight of facilities in accordance with GFSI and retailer technical standards.
Easier than ever to use and remove barriers in adoption
The solution will allow users to maintain oversight with retailer and technical standards to the same extent as when all resources are available on site with significantly less labour resources needed to be physically present.
New workflows designed specifically for mobile audits, will make it easier than ever to use and remove barriers in adoption across the wider work force.
What’s included (Features)
- Focused auditing functionality delivering internal audit, site audit and site self-assessment programs and workflows.
- Ability to configure your own customizable checklists, and also have access to our checklist library of globally recognized standards, large international retailers & other compliant bodies.
- Build your own ratings and scoring for your checklists to align with your own compliance regime or pull from our libraries.
- Access to our brand new mobile app, which gives users the option to fill out and complete their internal audits and raise corrective actions online or offline on the app with real-time data synching.
- Ability to raise corrective actions automatically or manually during your audit, or log corrective actions independently, and then track, manage and close these corrective actions with enhanced reporting and follow-up workflows.
- Ability to write Audit Reports, including customizing approval and review workflows.
- Ability to add files and photos while carrying out your audit to respond to checklist questions or support audit findings.
- Add guides and procedures to your audits, including on or offline on the mobile app, so your auditors always have access to the right information when they conduct the audit.
- Access to our Management Review module to build your own Management Review workflows for scheduled or targeted management reviews to take actions and submit reporting on non-conformances.
- Access to our Document Management module to build and configure document review and document control workflows for the storage, management, approval, versioning, and control of documents, including files uploaded during the audit workflow. Never lose a document again!
- Ability to maintain employee records to manage their information & build employee review workflows to monitor performance.
- Use the Reports center to access our library of reports, schedule and configure reports to land in your team’s or your leaders’ inboxes in the format and frequency that suits you best.
- Use our alert and notification functionality to keep teams and managers in the loop on all auditing activity and corrective action management.
- Build and customize user roles relevant to your organization or use our out-of-the-box user roles to manage access and permissions to your data and workflows.
- Our audit log feature tracks all activity across the solution, creating audit log entries for processes like creating, saving, printing, deleting, editing records and data, so you always know who carried out an activity & when.
- Access to Safefood 360’s high performing support team and comprehensive user guide to advise and support you while using Audit Management 360.
How to get the solution?
Getting to grips with understanding where to start with Safefood 360° has never been easier.
Our team of professionals are standing by to discuss your requirements and see if this is the right fit for you.
If it is, they will arrange a live demonstration which takes place on a 1-to-1 basis for you and your stakeholders to look at the system.
During this session they will advise you of what the next steps in your digital transformation will look like, or, if we’re not a fit, were other parts of our LGC ASSURE network can assist you.
Don’t miss out and to speak to our team today, to find out more.