Explore commonly asked for solutions
Solutions categorized by function
- Food Safety ManagementAre you looking for a general solution to support or replace your current food safety and quality management system. We have you covered.
- Supplier ManagementOne of the most complex tasks in food safety and quality management is the effective management of your supplier base. Safefood 360° can offer you a paper-free and automated platform for streamlining your supplier management.
- Enterprise Food SafetyIs your organisation looking for ways to streamline and harmonize food safety practices across the business group while maintaining compliance?
Solutions categorized by standard
- FSMAThe FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011. It aims to ensure the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the focus of federal regulators from responding to contamination to preventing it.
- GFSIThe Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) is the result of collaboration between some of the world’s leading food safety experts from retailers, manufacturers and food service companies, as well as service providers active in the food supply chain.
- Retailer Technical StandardsMany of the major food retailers operate their own independent technical standards for food safety within their supply base. The requirements of these standards typically build upon those set out in the GFSI and are prescriptive in nature.