WHY WORK AT SAFEFOOD 360°?
A Superb, Dedicated Team
You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who work together towards the same goal.
With a global user base, our team travel across the world for meetings, conferences, and enhanced learning opportunities.
Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews.
Great Atmosphere & Rewards
Work with the latest technologies and systems while enjoying free lunches and other great benefits.
Award Winning Company
Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market.
Work Towards a Goal
You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Frontend Embedding Developer
Safefood 360˚ is the leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance software and professional services to the global food industry. We are a fast growing software development house founded and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our solutions allow food businesses to set-up and manage their food safety and compliance systems on our software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services.
Our products are used in over 20 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, China, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
Why Work at Safefood360˚?
- Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market
- You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who all work together towards the same goal
- You will work in a comfortable and interesting office environment on a high-performance multiscreen system
- You will be working on a platform utilizing the latest cutting edge Cloud / SaaS technologies
- You will work with open source technologies
- Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews
- You will be well compensated for your hard work
- You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply
The company is seeking exceptionally talented a Frontend Embedding Developer with experience in open source technologies looking for an opportunity to grow and succeed on a global stage. You will work as part of a small and agile team of likeminded colleagues and you will be based in Dublin, Ireland. You will be working on exciting new product developments designed to position the company for significant future scale. This a crucial and demanding technical role and exciting career progression opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Embedding Tableau BI dashboard reports and Self-Service Reporting tool.
- Assisting the Data Science team with Big Data and IoT
- Working on many aspects of the software development life cycle including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, testing and customer support
- Working within a fast-paced environment to build solutions in line with business objectives
- Analysing and replacing our current SSRS system report solution
- Assisting on the Data Science’s future project of embedding graphical database reports into the system
Functional Knowledge & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in .NET development
- 2 years’ experience with Visualize.JS or embedding any type of dashboard reports
- Some experience with IoT
- Some experience with Tableau
- Some experience with SSRS
- 1+ year SQL experience
Key Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios
- High level of initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up to date with best practice and latest innovations
- Excellent command of the English language
- Essential: BSc (Honours) in Computer Science / Software Development
- Desirable: MSc in Computer Science / Software Development
Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to be considered for this open position.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
Following your application for the Frontend Embedding Developer position, your application will be considered during the recruitment process, however, your application provided to Safefood 360° may be retained for consideration in relation to other future positions and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish for your application (CV, Cover Letter) to be retained for this purpose, please let us know. You may view our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants here https://safefood360.com/privacy/
To apply, please send your C.V and Cover Letter to email@example.com
This is a full-time permanent position.