WHY WORK AT SAFEFOOD 360°?
A Superb, Dedicated Team
You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who work together towards the same goal.
With a global user base, our team travel across the world for meetings, conferences, and enhanced learning opportunities.
Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews.
Great Atmosphere & Rewards
Work with the latest technologies and systems while enjoying free lunches and other great benefits.
Award Winning Company
Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market.
Work Towards a Goal
You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Full Stack Software Developer
Safefood 360˚ is the leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance software and professional services to the global food industry. We are a fast growing software development house founded and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our solutions allow food businesses to set-up and manage their food safety and compliance systems on our software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services.
Our products are used in over 20 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, China, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
Why Work at Safefood360˚?
- Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market
- You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who all work together towards the same goal
- You will work in a comfortable and interesting office environment on a high-performance multi-screen system
- You will be working on a platform utilizing the latest cutting edge Cloud / SaaS technologies
- Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews
- You will be well compensated for your hard work
- You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply
- Working on cloud services, Azure SQL DB and Azure Storage (blobs, tables, queues)
- Working with SoapUI and Postman
- Working on many aspects of the software development life cycle including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, testing and customer support
- Working within a team where code quality and team code reviews is paramount
- Refactoring existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainabilityWorking within a fast paced environment to build solutions in line with business objectives
Functional Knowledge & Experience
- Strong experience with .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC
- Strong MS SQL skills and SSMS
- Experience in designing large-scale Web APIs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure/AWS
- Experience with NHibernate/Entity Framework
- Ability to create clean and highly optimised code
- Experience with Devops an advantage
- A broad understanding of all aspects of software development
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices
Key Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios
- High level of initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up to date with best practice and latest innovations
- Excellent command of the English language
- Essential: BSc (Honours) in Computer Science / Software Development
- Desirable: MSc in Computer Science / Software Development
Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to be considered for this open position.
Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
Following your application for Full Stack Software Developer, your application will be considered during the recruitment process, however, your application provided to Safefood 360° may be retained for consideration in relation to other future positions and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish for your application (CV, Cover Letter) to be retained for this purpose, please let us know. You may view our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants here https://safefood360.com/privacy/
This is a full-time permanent position based in Dublin, Ireland.
Please send your application to Robert Gubala (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is a full-time permanent position.