We are proud to announce that our 3rd annual user conference, Connect 360°, will take place this September 19th and 20th in the Hilton Destination Parkway, in Orlando, Florida.
Connnect 360° will bring our customers, prospective clients and Safefood 360° employees together from across the globe. Over an agenda-packed two days, delegates will have the opportunity to attend an array of sessions, meet with Safefood 360° expert users and product-leaders, gain insight into the latest product developments in the platform, and take inspiration from an industry leading keynote speaker, as well as benefit from valuable networking opportunities.
This year’s agenda showcases the latest features and additions to the software such as:
- Business Intelligence: Discover how to integrate reports, dashboards and see new analytic views inside your site.
- Risk & Compliance Status Dashboards: Users now have the capability to enable automatic measurement of both risk and compliance at module, site, Business Unit and Business Group level.
- How to implement a truly risk-based SQM system with the Risk Assessment Modelling tool: Define any number of risk assessment models which can be applied to different types of supplier entities and materials. Support QI’s in correctly assessing food safety and supply chain hazards, as well as risk assess for your entire compliance system.
Connect 360° will also provide a first look at the planned updates to the software due for release by the end of 2018 and 2019 including:
- Supply Chain Mapping and Intelligence: Supply Chain Intelligence is the next evolution in SCM which allows users to graphically map their entire supply chain from end to end and understand all activity in the chain in real time.
- Statistical Process Control: A new process for monitoring process variation and deviation. Statistical analysis will now be automatic for tests including process capability, distributions and control charts.
- Specification Builder & Management Solution: Introducing the first specification builder solution fully integrated into a general food safety management solution in the market. Suppliers will be able to build detailed specifications for their products and materials which can be updated and maintained as required. Users can also search a database for relevant information on composition, formulation, allergens etc., to support PLM and develop internal specifications.
The agenda also includes practical workshops on applying Safefood 360° to help with key issues that concern the food industry today:
- Building Food Defense & Vulnerability Assessment plans: In light of the recent demands of FSMA and revised GFSI standards this session will take users step-by-step on how these can be developed and maintained in Safefood 360°.
- Supplier Portal: How to manage suppliers and outsource and alleviate resource draining activities.
- Compliance Management for Multisite Businesses: Attain instant status oversight for even the most complex organisations with the new Business Group & Business Unit dashboards.
Beyond the packed agenda, attendees also have the opportunity to relax after the daily sessions at a night-time cocktail reception, and optional trips to the many theme parks in close proximity.
Connect 360° guarantees direct access to the Safefood 360° product leaders which means space is limited, so we encourage you to save your spot. Early bird registration is now available and registering two colleagues saves 10% of the registration.
For more information and this year’s agenda please visit connect.safefood360.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Orlando.