The Alerts module in Safefood 360° allows the users of our food safety management software to be notified when something noteworthy happens. This module is designed to keep you and your colleagues and suppliers automatically updated on what is happening. For example, if a job has not been completed on time you can be notified. You can receive an alert when a CCP is breached or an audit fails. The alerts are fully configurable to your own needs and you can get started with developing your own alert rules in a matter of seconds.
- Alerts can be triggered by any software module
- You can configure the alert rules easily yourself
- Configure alerts to support your work patterns
- Build escalation alerts that go up the organizational chart
- Alerts can be sent as SMS, email, or push notification
- Alert multiple people and groups at the same time
Learn more about Alerts from the Safefood 360° User Guide.