What is cloud software?
- Cloud computing, often referred to as simply “the cloud,” is the delivery of on-demand computing resources over the internet through a global network of state-of-the-art data centers.
- Cloud based applications can be up and running in a matter of days and far more economically than traditional enterprise software.
- Businesses are running all kinds of enterprise applications in the cloud today like CRM, HR, ERP, accounting, food safety and much more.
- Some of the world’s largest companies have moved to the cloud with Safefood 360° after rigorously evaluating the security and reliability of our infrastructure.
Best-in-class architecture and development practices
- Safefood 360° is a best in class enterprise application that has been engineered to run in the cloud from inception. By partnering with Microsoft and utilizing the Windows Azure platform we have access to a global network of high performance Microsoft-managed datacenters.
- Our software runs alongside many of Microsoft’s own critical systems including Office365, Bing and Windows Live. The Windows Azure datacenter network spans across 8 locations around the world including California, Texas, Illinois and Virginia in the US, Hong Kong & Singapore in Asia and Holland & Ireland in Europe.
- Safefood 360° is tightly integrated with the Azure platform and with that comes many inherent security and performance benefits these world class datacenters provide.
Do you want to learn more how we handle sensitive data? Click here to read about security and privacy.