Working at Safefood 360˚ means that you are joining a team of passionate experts who want to change this industry for good.
Why work at Safefood 360˚?
Click the heading to expand for job details.
Safefood 360˚ is the leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance software and professional services to the global food industry. We are a fast growing software development house founded and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our solutions allow food businesses to set-up and manage their food safety and compliance systems on our software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services.
Our products are used in over 20 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, China, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
Why Work at Safefood360˚?
- Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market
- You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who all work together towards the same goal
- You will work in a comfortable and interesting office environment on a high-performance multiscreen system
- You will be working on a platform utilizing the latest cutting edge Cloud / SaaS technologies
- You will work with open source technologies
- Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews
- You will be well compensated for your hard work
- You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply
- Being part of a specialist development team building new products based on microservices architecture
- Working on many aspects of the software development life-cycle including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, testing and customer support
- Working within a team where code quality and team code reviews is paramount
- Refactoring existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainability
- Working within a fast paced environment to build solutions in line with business objectives
Functional Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in designing large-scale Web APIs
- Experience with MongoDB/NoSQL, Redis
- Working knowledge of AWS/Microsoft Azure, Docker, Docker Swam, Microservices and CD/CI
- Excellent working knowledge of EventSourcing and CQRS
- Experience with TDD, DDD and Responsive Design
- Ability to create clean and highly optimised code
- Experience with Devops an advantage
- A broad understanding of all aspects of software development
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices
Key Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios
- High level of initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up to date with best practice and latest innovations
- Excellent command of the English language
- Essential: BSc (Honours) in Computer Science / Software Development
- Desirable: MSc in Computer Science / Software Development
This is a fulltime permanent position.
Please send your application to the COO, Philip Gillen (email@example.com)