Working at Safefood 360˚ means that you are joining a team of passionate experts who want to change this industry for good.
Why work at Safefood 360˚?
Click the heading to expand for job details.
Food Safety Implementation Specialist
Safefood 360˚ is the leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance software and professional services to the global food industry. We are a fast growing software development house founded and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Our solutions allow food businesses to set-up and manage their food safety and compliance systems on our software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services.
Our products are used in over 20 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Sweden, China, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
Why Work at Safefood360˚?
- Safefood 360° is a multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market
- You get to work as part of a diverse, talented and incredibly dedicated team who all work together towards the same goal
- You will work in a comfortable and interesting office environment on a high-performance multiscreen system
- You will be working on a platform utilizing the latest cutting-edge Cloud / SaaS technologies
- You will work with open source technologies
- Your career development will be supported through expert training and regular performance reviews
- You will be well compensated for your hard work
- You have the chance to make a real difference in the world by improving the safety of our global food supply
- Liaising with clients on project set-up
- Sorting documentation for project implementation set-up
- Interpreting data to determine how best to set-up and upload to the software
- Entering data into prescribed database software
- Ensure that accurate data has been entered by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting
- Reporting to the Professional Services Manager on the status and progress of all assigned site set-up projects
- Engaging with customers through web meetings/face to face
- Training the customer and consulting with the client on best practice opportunities for implementing the software
- Keeping up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality
Key Skills & Competencies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years experience in the food industry
- 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Proof of ability to work under pressure
- HACCP implementation experience
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science or equivalent
Please send your application to the Silvia Riondino (email@example.com)