Safefood 360° is pleased to announce its second annual user conference, Connect 360°, taking place in the Vdara Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas, on February 21-22, 2017.
Connect 360° provides exclusive opportunities to optimize the use of Safefood 360° through master user-lead breakout sessions, workshops, case studies and 1-on-1 meetings with Safefood 360° experts. The event also provides a forum for the presentation and exchange of knowledge, practical experiences, and actionable insights in the latest standards and legislative developments, such as the GFSI and FSMA.
Connect 360° promises to be insightful and informative as food safety professional users from around the globe come together for two days of best-in-class actionable user-contributed sessions and guest talks for the food safety industry.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
• FSMA Update: Status and Upcoming Expectations with guest speakers from FDA.
• FSMA Workshops: 5+ hours of workshops designed to keep you better equipped for FSMA.
• Case Studies: See how world-leading businesses have implemented Safefood 360° to ensure compliance.
• Master User breakout sessions: Learn directly from product experts on how to better optimize your systems.
• Panel Sessions: Hear direct from industry thought-leaders and get the answers to what you want to know.
Whether you are an old, new, or yet-to-be Safefood 360° customer, join us as we host innovative workshops on how best to optimize the software for your business, share how leading businesses have made significant changes with Safefood 360°, and delve deep into the application of FSMA and what the year ahead holds for food safety.
For more details visit the Connect 360° website.